- Cubs: between 75 and 80 wins. Not sure why.
- Bitcoin: will become more of a joke. Prices frequently below $200.
- Keystone won't get through.
- Congress and the American people still won't believe in global warming. I am not going to varnish this: they are idiots.
- We've already had that measles outbreak. Maybe one more major vaccine-preventable disease outbreak. Alas, I don't think it will change minds. More idiots. I realize that is a harsh word to use, but it fits.
- Saudi Arabia will continue to pump oil at least until July, therefore continued gas prices of near $2 at least until July. No guesses longer term than that. I'll say less than $2.50 at year-end.
- Conservatives won't be happy, but gay marriage is going to win when it comes up in the Supreme Court. I don't think it'll make the other side completely happy, though, not being a law-talking guy, I'm not capable of having an intelligent made-up guess about how they're going to get mucked up.
In conclusion, the evidence is overwhelming: the climate is changing and the world is getting warmer because of human activity and this is going to have a lot of bad consequences that we should work to prevent and mitigate now, and vaccination is a very good thing and you should do it and encourage others to do it.