Saturday, October 21, 2006

today's agenda!

  • Buy a mouse so I can do my semilucrative work on my Windows box without stealing the good mouse from my Lunix box.
  • Do semilucrative work on my Windows box [I'll make more today and tomorrow than in the rest of the week at my "real" "job" - and it isn't that much [I had a bad week]].
  • Eat kielbasa, maybe some ice cream.
  • Read more of The Guide for the Perplexed - I just got to the point where he's done talking about philology and is now talking about the real stuff, I was like, gosh, there's Aquinas!
  • Go to bed early.
All in all, a satisfying day is planned. I've been up since 6! It's 8:30!

UPDATE: I purchased a mouse and rearranged my desk so I could have two monitors. It's pretty sweet. I also bought a Boston "creme" from Dunkin' Donuts on my way home. It was too early in the morning for ice cream and it's a Saturday, so I deserve some indulgence. I haven't, however, started working yet. The mouse works fine so far. I have two keyboards in my lap. I'm using both! I'm having too much fun with this.

2 comments:

Patrick said...

So, how did it go?

These days never turn out as productive as promised.

Mr. G. Z. T. said...

6 as opposed to 8 hours.