Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More hits in the last month than all the rest of history.

Largely from including the URL to this site in my signature on the Venuleius web-log, it seems. And then there was the link which did not actually work from Pactum Serva. Between those two, that's 1/3 of everything. I didn't know that many people read Venuleius. I got about 300 hits from there, and that's just people who followed my random link in my own signature, not a direct link from him.

EDIT: Oh, it seems I'm one of the few links on his front page. Well, whatevs.

3 comments:

Erik said...

I take credit for my share of hits.... For what it's worth, your blog has a way of cutting the insanity a little when I start to freak out about a lot of things. Not necessarily always agreement, but real appreciation for sincerity and its own kind of sanity that can be really soothing for some of what periodically ails me. Anyway, just figured I should probably thank you for that.

Mr. G. Z. T. said...

Well, I'm glad to hear that. I think people shouldn't freak out about most things and really do hope to sooth people, so I'm glad my writings have, at times, had that effect.

kpm said...

Hello, sir! I followed a link to an article by Mr. V and recognized your handle from SS.com. I like you!