Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I've been away

But I have more thoughts about polygamy, baseball, and the satanic delusion of protestantism [i happened to attend both an Orthodox and protestant baptism this weekend]. Since I'm sojourning in Parentia for like a week or two, I'm also going to complain [tongue-in-cheek] about the inadequacy of the parental library. So I was like, hmm, today is a good day I think for reading the New Testament in Greek, so I poked around and was not impressed: the Nestle-Aland is the 25th edition and the UBS is only the 3rd edition. I won't comment on the lexicons, but, I assure you, they were not up to snuff, either. I realize the parental basement is hardly a world-class research library, the likes of which I am accustomed to, but if I can't be snobbish about this, what can I be snobbish about?

No comments: