Saturday, July 29, 2006

quiet!

At least till Dormition [edit: perhaps Transfiguration, Deo voluntas] I won't be saying much here or following what goes on in Blogoslavia. First, I'm busy. Second, it'll be good for me. As always, this chief of sinners covets yr prayers. I might put up a couple short posts discussing what I'm up to these days if I feel like it, but nothing substantial. Here's a sample of what it could look like:

Today: more gardening. The lady remarked that I'm getting the work done much faster than she thought I would: this means less money for me, I suppose. But, there's some horrible digging coming up, and digging takes forever. Forever == money. Then: it's too hot to make quesadillas, so I went out. Tomorrow: still too hot for quesadillas, but I'm operating on a budget. A budget that smiles on quesadillas because there's a monstrous sale on the cheap cheese that is only good for making quesadillas. Also: tutoring opportunities coming up. All this should tide me over until test results come back and it'll be easy enough to get real employment. Speaking of test results: my EKG is normal and I have no outstanding warrants for my arrest.

1 comment:

Caelius said...

Corrigendum: Deo Volente