Thursday, September 21, 2006

progress: reading

When Mr. Sanchez said he'd try to read 101 books during the church year, I figured I might as well jump on the bandwagon as well, not really having anything better to do. I've been busy lately, however, so here's the progress so far:
  • Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown 9/5
  • Screwed: The Undeclared War Against the Middle Class by Thom Hartmann 9/7
  • The Ways of Russian Theology, Volume I by Georges Florovsky 9/11
  • The Century of Revolution: 1603-1714 by Christopher Hill 9/15
  • The Later Middle Ages: 1272-1485 by George Holmes 9/21
In my defense, they were all free. The last two are from some series on English history. Note the quality of literature. Again, in my defense, I've finished pretty much all the good novels I've got and I wasn't in the mood for rereading. Not included is the swaths of NT I've read in Greek, nor my painstaking labors in languages and mathematics. I'll have more by the end of the month.

No comments: