Friday, December 12, 2008

A spammer? No, worse: a 1L.

I was poked out of my web-logging retirement by somebody commenting on my web-log. I thought, at first, it was a spammer, but I was not so lucky: it was a 1L. Ew.

If you must know, I'm still a bad man. I've taken up picking up heavy things and putting them down since it's too cold out to run and, besides, running isn't actually exercise as most people do it. It just makes you weak and sickly.

I'm planning on taking some graduate classes in some crap next semester if the employer approves, which they should.

And I am always seeking justice. And battling cosmic evil. When I'm not watching Doctor Who.

3 comments:

VSO said...

I thought I was the only Orthodox who watched Dr. Who.

nathan said...

The terrible thing about 1Ls is that they grow up to be lawyers. It's as if frog spawn matured into fungal hyenas.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I am being haunted by the Ghost of Christmases Past -- 1Ls; Dr. Who (Tom Baker, of Course); and Orthodoxy. That was me!

And yes, 1Ls grow up to be lawyers (I highly recommend Estate Planning or Appellate Prosecutor). Many grow out of this phase, but you never abandon Dr. Who and Orthodoxy!