In your parish practice, how many women are in it besides the obligatory Theotokos and Anna (of "Joachim and Anna")? The exact text used varies considerably - at least among the Russians. The Antiochians and Greeks have more of a tendency to textual uniformity.
Here are some examples:
- Diocese of the West, OCA: 4
- Some parish is Arkansas: 2
- A ROCOR parish in TX - very "new royal passion-bearers and martyrs" focus. 10
- A very minimal old one 0, but it has almost nobody.
- A book about the saints commemorated 4 are discussed, but this prayer should be considered as a composite.
- In here you can find an Antiochian usage - this list of female martyrs is one I'm quite used to. 9
- This Greek text only has one but it's also short in general.
EDIT: I added numbers. I'm not going to moralize this, it's merely information to consider.